This Privacy Statement (“Statement/Policy”) for Fischer Systems, Inc. applies to the website located at fischersystemsinc.com. In this Statement, the terms “Fischer,” “Fischer Systems,” “we,” “our,” and “us” refers to the entirety of Fischer Systems, Inc. with the intent to demonstrate its firm commitment to privacy. The website that are owned and operated by Fischer Systems, Inc. may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
Fischer Systems encourages website visitors to read this Policy before using the site. Your use of this site signifies that you agree with all terms of this Policy, so please refrain from utilizing this site for information purposes if you do not agree with any part of the Policy.
What Information Fischer Systems, Inc. Collects
When you use our Sites and in order to provide you with Services, you may be asked to provide personal information such as:
- Name and/or business name/business type
- Home address and/or business address
- Home, business, or mobile telephone number
- Email address(es)
How Fischer Systems, Inc. Collects Information
Your personal and non-personal information is collected in various ways in connection with our Sites and Services:
- In many cases you give information directly to us. For example, you may be required to provide us personal information when:
- Registering for Services or an account on our Site
- Signing up for special offers or newsletters from Fischer Systems, Inc.
- Submitting a form or transmitting information to us
- Submitting payment information when purchasing Services from us
We may combine the above information with other information we collect or receive from other sources, such as offline, public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties including but not limited to credit reporting bureaus. We use the information collected from third party sources to determine the suitability of extending credit and for marketing purposes.
Your personal and non-personal information is collected in a variety of ways on Fischer Systems, Inc.’s websites and when you use Fischer Systems, Inc.’s services. You may be required to provide a minimum amount of information in order to receive Fischer Systems, Inc.’s services.
Information Use and Sharing
How Fischer Systems, Inc. Uses Your Information
We may use the personal and non-personal information you provide us for our business purposes, including:
- Setting up your Services
- Providing your Services and products
- Processing payments for your Services
- Contacting you regarding your Services and responding to your inquiries and comments
- Enhancing, improving, or modifying our Sites and Services
- Developing new products and services
- Conducting data analysis, including fraud monitoring and prevention
- Providing marketing and promotional materials
- Customer retention, feedback, and reactivation programs
- Engaging in lead generation activities
If you submit any information to us relating to another person, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy. We will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How Fischer Systems, Inc. Shares Your Information
We share your information in the following ways:
- Third Parties: We do not sell your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Legal Authorities: In certain situations, Fischer Systems, Inc. may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security. We may also disclose your information for legal reasons including to comply with a subpoena or court order or similar legal process, to cooperate with law enforcement, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control: We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Emergency Services: In order to provide our Services, we will share your information with third party emergency service providers such as police departments, fire departments, and emergency medical services.
We use your information for our business purposes. Your information will be shared with other companies to deliver or enhance Fischer Systems, Inc.’s websites and services. Also, we will share your information for legal reasons, including to cooperate with legal authorities, when we receive valid requests, and to protect our rights. We may also transfer your information in the event of a sale of all or any part of our company.
Fischer Systems, Inc.’s websites do not respond to browser Do Not Track signals, but you can opt-out of interest-based ads by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice Page. You can opt-out of other tracking technologies we use by visiting the specific links provided.
How to Contact Us: You can contact us about this Policy by writing or emailing us at the address below:
Fischer Systems, Inc.
163 Boices Lane
Kingston, NY 12401